As part of our commitment to providing truly superior service, we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met. As a result, withdrawals generally take 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take some more time.
Chipstars is able to pay out all the withdrawals from Monday till Friday from 9 till 18h CET. Weekends are excluded, meaning that all of your withdrawals made on the weekend will be processed during the work days. Chipstars has a multilevel authorization regarding deposit and withdrawal payments, thus all of the withdrawals made by Customer have to go through a process of authorization lasting from 24 to 96 hours. Withdrawal made by the Customer must be executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Withdrawal policy and Payment details policy.
All your winnings greater than $20,000 may be withdrawn in limited instalments of up to $20,000 per calendar month if so decided by our sole discretion.
For larger withdrawals, Chipstars may split the amount into smaller withdrawals to facilitate the request. However, any withdrawal fee incurred will not be increased as a result of this segmentation.
All customers are required to verify their identity soon after creating an account with us. We have the right to request further explanations and/or supporting documents in respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
WHEN FILLING UP THE FORM FOR CASHOUT VIA BANK TRANSFER IT IS NECESSARY TO FILL IN BOTH IBAN AND SWIFT NUMBERS, NOT JUST ONE OF THEM.
If you encounter any obstacles while filling out the form or notice that your payment has not been processed for some reason please contact our payment service via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Verification Documents
- Photographic ID: A copy of a current photographic ID is required. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Specifically, it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your full name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, please block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the 3-digit security code at the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill, a bank statement, a credit card statement. It should be a recent (recent 3 months) document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement, please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Notarized documentation: Your documents may need to be authenticated by an appropriately qualified Notary/Solicitor, signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy upon our request.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above.
We have the right to carry out the following actions following the above checks:
Cancelling the withdrawal and return funds in account when:
- The customer has not yet provided requested documents;
- The customer identification documents have expired;
- There are fraud/cheating/collusion/money-laundering concerns;
- The customer attempts to withdraw following a player transfer; and
- The payment method to which the withdrawal has been requested is not the same as the depositing method
Please note the following important withdrawal information (pertinent to credit card and Non-credit card users):
In some cases, where account verification is required for completing your request, verification must be completed within 7 days or your withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to your bankroll.
Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
Below, please see the type of authentication required, as determined by the total amount of the customer’s withdrawals per one (1) month period:
We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
|Withdrawal Limit per Month||Level of Authentication||Details|
|$0 – $2,999||0 – Basic authentication required||Due Diligence documents may be requested|
|$3,000 – $9,999||1 – Enhanced authentication required||A combination of the due diligence documents will be required|
|$10,000 – $19,999||2 – Source of fund information required||Source of Wealth information will be required|
|$20,000 – $49,999||3 – Signed & notarized original documents required||Source of Wealth (Corroborated) and certified evidence of identity or certified by VIP manager will be required|
Chipstars player transfer feature is intended to help players fund their accounts so that they can play at our tables. Transfer funds should come from winnings, and for security reasons, players are restricted from withdrawing transferred funds that originated directly from DEPOSITS or other transfers.
The player transfer feature has been designed to enable players to fund their accounts so that they can play at Chipstars tables; due to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering measures, Chipstars needs to be particularly diligent when monitoring player transfers, which all players should appreciate.
Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
Your bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process your withdrawal. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
Chipstars will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
We do not accept cash deposits, nor allow payment methods issued to 3rd parties or in a business’ name.
Withdrawals requested within the same 24 hour as the deposit, via the same payment method, may be combined as one payment.
In most cases, withdrawal Payment credits will be posted as separate transactions, and will not cancel charges resulting from your deposit(s) to your Chipstars Account.
Should you have not actively used your chosen payment method to deposit to your account for more than 12 months, this withdrawal option may no longer be available.
If your withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, listed below, the funds will be returned to your Bankroll:
- The minimum withdrawal for the following payment methods is € 30 : Skrill, Neteller, Visa, Master, Wire card,
We operate a closed loop policy on deposits and withdrawals. Where possible, all customers must withdraw funds to the originating funding method/account. Customer’s withdrawal requests shall be automatically paid directly to the payment method(s) by which that customer submitted their original deposit(s) to their Chipstars account, up to the amount that the customer deposited in Chipstars using the same payment method(s). Withdrawal above the deposit amount shall be processed after a thorough review.
In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent use of your funds. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently used, lost or transfered.